The Unfinished Revolution Project begins filming in January 2019. The films will be released later in the year via youtube, this website and public screenings. Check this page for updates.
- Identity politics, “grievance studies” and the impact on public policy and political discourse
- Regeneration in an era of ‘social cleansing’ allegations and limited resources
- Conservative Islam in liberal Britain
- #Metoo, #believeher, and ‘Innocent until proven guilty’
- Education: Knowledge – what should be taught, and who should decide
We are delighted to be working with film-maker, Lucy Kaye.
Turning the films into booklets
We are very pleased to be working with Susanna Richards, a freelance copy editor, on transcribing the films, enabling them to be available as booklets. Susanna has worked on novels as well as subediting for both national press and trade publishers. She recently completed a substantial archive for John Rentoul. She will be editing our written output and transcribing the interviews. You can contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.